- a) Create a platform for visual Artists to use art as a tool for activism to create a culture of respect and dignity for all.
- b) Build support for causes, influence communities to take action to ensure policy commitments are translated into action that reach intended beneficiaries.
- c) Build strategies for advocacy and human rights documentation, empower communities with skills in documentation and report Human rights violations.
- e) Mobilise local, regional, continental and international resources in support of the Promotion and defence of freedom of artistic expression globally.
Facilitating networking and collaboration.
- a) To form partnerships, alliances, projects and collaborations at the intersection of arts and culture, human rights and social justice;
- b) To network and collaborate with mainstream Artists and LGBTI artists to advance Human rights.
Advance queer vernaculars.
- a) Document the lives and works of Minorities in Africa wherever they may be found.
- b) Increase the technical and communication skills of Minority communities all over East Africa enabling them to document their lives and struggles in their own voices.
- c) Create visibility and increase understanding of Minority communities in Africa by creating a comprehensive archive of media produced and exploring the African Minority experience.
- d) To exchange, distribute research information relevant to the promotion, protection and defence of artistic freedom globally.
Information exchange, awareness raising.
- a) To exchange, distribute information relevant to the promotion, protection and defence of queer artistic freedom of expression globally.
- b) To raise awareness about free expression issues and highlight best practice, through the production of publications and materials in collaboration with Human rights organisations and Artists
- c) To promote a non-violence culture through networking dialogue and training Visual artists